Registration for the AFIF 2017 National Conference is now open.
Early Bird Rate
|One Day Registration||$640.00||$690.00|
|One Day Registration||$740.00||$790.00|
Your registration fee includes:
- Entry to conference sessions
- Entry to trade exhibition
- Morning / afternoon teas and lunches during the conference
- Social functions including Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner*
- Satchel bag
- Program Book
*One day delegates are not entitled to the inclusive social function tickets, however tickets can be purchased at the guest rate.
All online registrations will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration, together with a tax invoice receipt. Registrations will only be considered confirmed once payment is received.
Method of Payment
- Register online and pay by credit card. Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard and AMEX (AMEX cards will incur a surcharge of 3.5%)
- If you are unable to pay by credit card, EFT transfers are also accepted. Full payment details will be stated on your tax invoice.
- All cheques, international bank drafts or money orders must be made payable to "AFIF 2017 Conference Secretariat" and be drawn from a major Australian bank or personal / business cheque account.
All cancellations or alterations must be put in writing to the AFIF 2017 Conference Secretariat.
If cancellation is received in writing:
- Before 12 March 2017 - $100 cancellation fee will apply
- Before 12 April 2017 - 50% of registration monies paid will be refunded
- After 12 April 2017 - No refund will be given
Please note any accommodation booking cancelled within 30 days of the conference is subject to 100% cancellation fees charged directly by the hotel.